CEREC – Single Visit Porcelain Restorations
CEREC is a unique CAD/CAM system for fabricating individualized all-ceramic restorations in one visit. CEREC enables the doctors at McDowell Dental Group to deliver all-ceramic, highly esthetic inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges for anterior and posterior teeth. This technology means there is only one visit, no temporaries, and no impressions needed! We have the latest CEREC machine, the CEREC Omnicam, which offers powder-free scanning and precise 3D images in natural color. CEREC enables our doctors to deliver minimally invasive, conservative dentistry with long lasting beautiful restorations.
- One visit
- No impressions
- No temporaries
- Highly aesthetic
- Long lasting
What to expect at your CEREC appointment at our office in Abington, PA:
- After removing the decayed tissue or the defective amalgam filling we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera.
- The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit.
- The CEREC milling unit machines the restoration out of a ceramic block.
- The milled restoration is then placed in an oven where it changes color and gains its strength.
- The final restoration is then bonded and cemented directly to your tooth.
Real Results From Using CEREC Technologies