Dental Crowns in Abington, PA
Sometimes certain teeth require additional reinforcement or protection that cannot be achieved with composite fillings. When a tooth contains less than 50% of its natural structure, a porcelain restoration, such as a crown, might be recommended. A tooth that is fractured, decayed and in danger of failing can be saved by placing a crown, restoring its strength, functionality, and beauty.
Crowns can be used to:
- Protect cracked teeth
- Strengthen a tooth that is undermined by a large or failing filling
- Restore a chipped or fractured tooth
- Renew a severely worn tooth
- Repair a extensively decayed tooth
- Restore a tooth after Root Canal Therapy is complete
Dental Crowns Before & After Images
Most crowns can be made and delivered all in one appointment with the use of the CEREC machine.
If you are interested in dental crowns and would like additional information, please call our office at (215) 885-0555 today to schedule a consultation!