Dental Crowns Abington & Jenkintown, PA
Dental Crowns in Abington, PA
Sometimes certain teeth require additional reinforcement or protection that cannot be achieved with composite fillings. When a tooth contains less than 50% of its natural structure, a porcelain restoration, such as a crown, might be recommended. A tooth that is fractured, decayed and in danger of failing can be saved by placing a crown, restoring its strength, functionality, and beauty.
Crowns can be used to:
- Protect cracked teeth
- Strengthen a tooth that is undermined by a large or failing filling
- Restore a chipped or fractured tooth
- Renew a severely worn tooth
- Repair a extensively decayed tooth
- Restore a tooth after Root Canal Therapy is complete
Most crowns can be made and delivered all in one appointment with the use of the CEREC machine.
Dental Crowns Before & After Images
If you are interested in dental crowns in Abington, Jenkintown, Horsham, Willow Grove, and Philadelphia, PA and would like additional information, please call our office at (215) 885-0555 today to schedule a consultation!